How can white men date a black woman successfully? White Man Seeks Black Woman

• View author's info Premium Author Posted on May 13, 2016 at 12:15 AM

Pay attention to similarities rather than differences: The differences are color,language, history, culture and even more. Your primary goal should be on bridging the differences rather than creating dissimilariti.

Understand the physical dissimilarities between black woman and women of other races: Her hair is special, besides, her body type is different from the slim, long legged beauty you'd have seen on magazine covers. 

Make efforts to understand her cultur: You should gather as much information as possible about her culture. You may ask her questions. In return, you should also tell her all you want her to know about your culture and societ

Explain your family and avoid having a fight: If you don’t wish to create tensions between your partner and family members, it would be better to explain why you love and assure them that she would prove to be a great life companion.

• 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 23, 2016 at 12:12 AM

Like every other woman.......

• View author's info Posted on May 19, 2016 at 07:32 PM

No..it is simple appeal.  Every woman knows what she likes and what she is open to.  Men know this as well but men are more open and not as selective...in my opinion.  I use the old adage...if you see something ..say something.  I use my eyes and lips to communicate.  Nothing like sultry eye or a simple wink.  He will come around. 

Follow - Email me when people comment
© Interracialloving.com powered by InterracialMatch.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.InterracialMatch.com