There has got to be a key for every lock....right? Black Female Seeks White Male

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 26, 2016 at 05:28 PM

I signed up for this sight and thought maybe I would be able to find that kindred spirit that melds well with me.  Personally, I’ve always wondered what the formula was that helped get you that audience that brings you closer to meeting your special guy.

We all say we are fun, well rounded outgoing and love to travel.  I honestly think the more I read that the more I tend to eye roll.  Maybe we are all so busy traveling and being outgoing we keep overlooking the slice of perfection that may be standing next to us? 

This borders on a rant, but mostly it is just me putting the energy out into the universe that I personally and ready to find that special guy who makes me laugh, challenges me, cares for my heart and doesn’t mind a spirited personality. 

• 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on May 02, 2016 at 06:52 PM

I agree! Where it begins I just dont know. When I think I have an idea, I dont. lol

Follow - email me when people comment
© Interracialloving.com powered by InterracialMatch.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.InterracialMatch.com