HELLO.... Is this thing on? Or Must I Show You THIS.... Black Female Seeks White Male Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 11, 2014 at 03:31 PM

Whew...  AND NOW that I have your attention.  I was wondering....  Should I join this site?  I've been reading some of the topics and it seems like the pickings are slim or scammers or married (Please go away) or just want to video chat.

I'm not really sure if the men who send me "winks" are real men.  Anyone out there care to elaborate for me?

By the way, I am a SEPARATED BLACK FEMALE.  6 more months and divorce is final.  Age 47 but I'm told often that I look 35.  My figure....  See my profile.  My smile....  See my profile.  Looking for that Dynamic Man.  He loves to laugh, smile.  He is gentle and kind hearted.  Humble.  He loves love and is passionate about getting the most out of life.  Must be an Alpha Male!

MUST READ MY PROFILE.  ONLY THEN WILL YOU KNOW.

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 26, 2016 at 02:48 PM

i was just wondering if you found anyone i am a yellowbone and i prefer brothas blacker the better i was going to try here but just thought i would ask if you had an luck  by the way you have outstanding bootie i am very jealous

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 08, 2015 at 05:51 PM

Wow your beautiful, but to me looks are only skin deep... Would like to hear from you don't be put off by my age it's just a number I'll treat you right I'm not looking for a quick thing... 

• View author's info Posted on Feb 08, 2015 at 06:27 PM

hi beautiful how are you doing and yes this guy that winkes at you is real i am not thrilled with some of these dating sights either but life makes it hard to meeeet up with people I know what you mean with new found freedom id love a relationship but it is kinda nice to have the freedom to roam for awhile I would like to talk more get to know you be friends or what ever happens send me a message and lets talk some more 

• View author's info Posted on Feb 08, 2015 at 06:27 PM

hi beautiful how are you doing and yes this guy that winkes at you is real i am not thrilled with some of these dating sights either but life makes it hard to meeeet up with people I know what you mean with new found freedom id love a relationship but it is kinda nice to have the freedom to roam for awhile I would like to talk more get to know you be friends or what ever happens send me a message and lets talk some more 

© Interracialloving.com powered by InterracialMatch.com 2001 - 2018. All rights reserved.
m.InterracialMatch.com